Thursday, March 3, 2011

10 years

In a few short months I will be a college graduate. The realization that after four years of college I am actually finishing is stirring up a lot of anxiety in me. Until this point, my life has been mapped out- after high school I was always going to go to college. Now that the college chapter of my life is wrapping up I feel like I am nearing the end of a tunnel...a tunnel that I have been traveling in for quite a while...and I honestly don't know what I'm going to see when I exit the tunnel, I have no idea what to expect. So...today I created my 10 year bucket list. My new path for after graduation, because as they say, "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."
Well here is my plan...

Graduate from college
Sky Dive
Take the GRE
Get accepted into graduate school
Get my masters in family therapy
Be an awesome therapist
Run a half marathon
Travel to Hawaii, Italy and Thailand
Write a song


1 comment:

  1. Look at you having some awesome goals! We support you in anything you decide! Congrats on graduation coming up. It's a remarkable accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete