Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cloud 9!

Today I got THEEE best news!

I got my acceptance letter for my summer internship. I applied a couple months ago and I finally heard back, I am going to be working in the child development labs at hill air force base.

This was only the first bit of awesome the news, the best part is that to launch my internship, I am being sent on an all expense paid trip to Columbia, Maryland for an orientation and conference.

I am SO excited, and feeling very old and mature...just graduating and going to conferences...no big deal.

Looks like my life will be undergoing some big changes in the next little while and I am thrilled about it; I am feeling very thankful for all the experiences I have had that have brought me here!

1 comment:

  1. This is some wicked awesome news you got! Its almost as wicked awesome as heavy equipment for trailer in Ontario, am I right?!

    ReplyDelete