Wednesday, February 23, 2011

update

Day 2 of my diet- things are going well. I have to lose .18 pounds everyday to lose 15 pounds by my birthday....seems do-able, and by do-able I mean cutting out about 600 calories daily, feeling hungry ALL the time, and working out like it is my job. But my cute room mate is doing it with me and it will all be worth it!

My genetics class is going to be the death of me.

I cannot wait for spring break!!!!

I found out both of the classes I need are offered online this summer so my graduation date is set in stone!

And here is my song of the day...enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7KieUW6HR8

3 comments:

  1. i started my diet two days ago too.
    we are on the same diet/workout plan schedule.
    please let us text eachother every night with updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait I thought you were going to do the whole dual emphasis thing? Is that not happening anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Power to you for dieting!! Oh, and spring break can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete